-
March 3rd, 2008, 06:24 PM
#21
Inactive Member
"And just so you know, LewBaby, Erin has Russian, French, Turkish and Thai."
Two words- that's hot.
-
March 3rd, 2008, 10:51 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Isn't she on a Dept. of Homeland Security Watch List for learning Russian?
-
March 4th, 2008, 01:43 AM
#23
HB Forum Owner
Lan, she and the other two learned Russian at my knees, way back in the day.
-
March 5th, 2008, 12:28 AM
#24
Inactive Member
French Made

<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ March 04, 2008 08:29 PM: Message edited by: travelinman ]</font>
-
March 5th, 2008, 12:33 AM
#25
Inactive Member
Oh I don't deny you there, Trav. My only point was, it's so hot to hear a chick speak French.
And I'm sorry to say, but Russian is not not. It sounds like their mouths are wired shut and they can't open them. The only this worse is when you're in Israel, they sound like they're spitting on you when the talk.
I'm not kissing-up to Sean Pa, but I love to hear Brits talk. Eddie Izzard, Elton John, Bob Hoskins....those guys kick ass. Well, verbally that is.
-
March 5th, 2008, 12:28 PM
#26
Inactive Member
I dig accents! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks